This year we have added a new event to the calendar. An Easter fun run for the whole family. There will be a 1K, 2K and 5K runs which will be fully accessible to everyone taking part. You might not even want to run so how about a leisurely stroll or take the kids a walk, its all about having fun and joining in.
If you can get sponsors for your run to help with the galaday funds, we will reimburse your entry fees. Get in touch if you would like a sponsor form. If you are raising funds for the gala day through sponsorship, please bring your completed forms and money along on the day.
You can register online below.
If you are unable to register online, you can also collect forms from Blackburn Post office.
5k tips for everyone
- Wear comfy shoes and make sure your feet are well supported.
- It’s also a good idea to wear a sports bra.
- If you’re a beginner, increase the time you exercise for gradually.
- Train with friends and help motivate each other.
- Whether you walk, run or dance, go at a conversational pace.
- Remember to warm up and cool down before and after any exercise.
- A balanced diet will help you feel great.